AT YOUR WOODEN TREEHOUSE CHILD CARE CENTER: WE PUT THE CARE IN CHILD CARE
* We provide home-cooked, nutritionally balanced breakfast, snacks, and lunch with an emphasis on fruits, vegetables & natural ingredients.
* All of our staff is all CPR and First Aid trained, all program planning by Early Childhood Educators.
* We have dedicated, caring staff.
* Our playground is a “Natural” atmosphere. Lots of grass, shade trees, garden, & the opportunity to see birds, animals; investigate insects, frogs, etc.
We have separate areas for infant & toddler – preschool & school age.
* We purposefully employ an EMERGENT CURRICULUM approach. Which is the emerging understandings and behaviours of young children who are in the process of becoming literate. It precedes conventional reading and writing. It starts at birth and includes a child learning in five basic areas: speaking, listening, reading, writing and understanding (Ranweiler, 2004).
* We provide daily free play, creative, fine and gross motor experiences for all age groups that encourage independence and positive development in these child–directed, play–based activities.
* We support family involvement on a daily basis, also with our annual Christmas Party and Summer Family Barbeque.
* We allow for full days, half days, before and after school to meet the needs of each family requiring child care.
Emeryville Centre is a Peanut Free Centre and outside food is not allowed, with the exception of the infant room.
If you have any questions, or need to connect with us; visit out contact page, where you can call or email....Read More
All the parent information you need. Information on rates, schedules, policies and closed Holidays................... Read More
All of your questions answered, in a click away. If there are any other questions. Please give us a call.................. Read More